Egg cups made from egg cartons
Hello my dears,
You probably ask yourself what do to all day long.
Don’t worry, I am here to support you because there is really no need to be bored. 🙂
What do you think about doing some handicraft and create Easter decoration? Sounds good?
You only need the following:
- 2 egg cartons for 4 egg cups (for two egg cups you only need one carton)
- Coloured paper (red and yellow)
- Black pen
Come on, let’s go!
- Cut out four times the form as shown on the picture below:
- You need the yellow paper to make the beak. Paint the form of a beak on the paper and try to make it a bit longer as usual, because the end of it will be folded and the glue will be added on the inside to stick it properly on the carton.
- Paint the cockscomb and the tail feather on the red paper. Both will be stuck again by gluing and folding.
- Eventually you paint the eyes with the black pen.
That’s it! You have your own egg cups for you and your family. 🙂
Of course the egg cups can also be used as an Easter table decoration.
That was really fast today! Let’s show your parents, they will certainly love it.
Read you soon again,