- The toy doctor’s case is well equipped for any medical emergency
- With a stethoscope, a thermometer and a reflex hammer, children will soon be able to make a diagnosis
- The mobile phone with sound function is always ready for action
- The pretty, child-friendly instruments allow children to develop their motor skills through play and can help to lessen their fear of going to the doctor’s or of having a medical procedure done
- Made in Germany I Dimensions: 27 cm x 24 cm x 10 cm I Suitable for children aged 3 years and up I Batteries required: 2 x R03-AAA ‘ not supplied with the product
The doctor’s case is the perfect kit for the popular role play game that allows children to emulate their role models. With a thermometer, a stethoscope, a syringe and plasters, dolls and cuddly toys who are sick can be thoroughly examined in no time and given the right treatment. Your little ones will have great fun using the mobile phone with sound function. On the basis of decades of experience, Theo Klein has designed the doctor’s case to be a perfect fit for children’s hands, with its rounded-off corners and practical handle. The instruments can easily be packed away in the case, so children can take them along to wherever a helping hand is needed. All the components are made in Germany, from robust and high-quality plastic. Perfect for creative games, whilst also developing motor skills.
Doctor’s Case with Mobile Phone
The toy doctor’s case with its practical handle contains a battery-powered mobile phone with sound, a stethoscope, a thermometer, a reflex hammer, a syringe, a pair of tweezers, an ear speculum, a pair of scissors, a nurse’s cap, a name badge, plasters, first-aid tips, a little box of cotton wool, a temperature chart and a prescription card.
– Made in Germany
– Dimensions: 27 cm x 24 cm x 10 cm
– Suitable for children aged 3 years and up
– Batteries required: 2 x R03-AAA ‘ not supplied with the product