- The doctor’s coat helps children transform into their role models, doctors, and fits between three and six years (one size)
- The smock impresses with the printed medical instruments as well as the extensive accessories
- The blood pressure meter is particularly popular with the little first aiders
- Children love role playing and games of pretend, and with this gown they can feel like doctors, or dress up as doctors for a carnival
- Dimensions: Doctor’s coat is approx 55 cm long I Suitable for children aged 3 and over
Whoever needs to be doctored, whether doll, teddy or sibling ‘ with this doctor’s coat children have everything they need: Stethoscope, syringe, clinical thermometer, ear mirror and even a blood pressure meter. Theo Klein has also applied many of them as a print on the children’s coat so that nothing can get lost and is quickly at hand for any rescue mission. Children love dressing up and taking on different roles. With this high-quality doctor’s smock they will succeed effortlessly and with ease.
After decades of experience, Theo Klein has optimally adapted trolleys, cases and instruments to children’s hands, building them with rounded edges and convenient handles. They are sturdy and of high-quality plastic, thus optimal for creative role-playing games training motor skills and imagination along the way.
The high-quality one size costume fits children from about three to six years. It is approx. 21.7 ‘ long and contains numerous accessories: a blood pressure monitor, a stethoscope, a thermometer, a syringe, an otoscope and a reflex hammer.
– Dimensions: Doctor’s gown is approx. 21.7 ‘ long.
– Suitable for children aged 3 and over