Building with wood is booming – on a large and small scale. The Michelin car park proves it: it has three levels, stable drive-on ramps, plenty of parking spaces, two petrol pumps and even a lift that is easy to operate via a rotary knob. At the exits and entrances, the stable garage has indentations where it can be easily combined with other, common tracks. All in all, a modern set for young car fans who will play with it for a long time thanks to its high-quality construction and who will have a lot of fun training their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
MICHELIN car park with 3 levels, wood
The 39 centimetre high car park is made of wood and is equipped with an elevator, fuel pumps, exits, parking areas, a heliport and two wooden cars. It is compatible with commercially available wooden tracks and impresses with its cool Michelin design with the popular Michelin Man.
- The robust wooden car park promises young car fans long-lasting and carefree fun
- It is equipped with a lift, fuel pumps, wide departure ramps and even a heliport
- The parking garage is made of wood from sustainable, certified cultivation
- The high-quality, sturdy car park in a cool Michelin design trains motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 29 cm x 39 cm
- Suitable for children from 3 years of age